1) Create a strategic Traffic funnel to Warm your Pixel.
Utilizing these pages that have an enormous number of Audience and is available on Facebook for advertisers.
For example, let’s say you are selling in Fashion niche then you can Target pages with huge audiences like Nike, Calvin Klein, etc
2) Facebook recently launched a new platform Named Ad Library, where you can Spy all your competitor’s advertisements.
Yes! You read that right. Here is the magical link. You can get the knowledge about what kind of placement, what kind of ad format your competitors are using, and even the exact ad copies they are using.
3) Try to play with competitors or Big brands Pixel to understand their whole Funnel process.
For this step, you need to visit your competitor’s website and spend some time on their website and navigate some pages (especially product pages) or add some products in cart and then bounce off fro the site. Later on, Now you are on their Pixel audience, you can see what kind of ads they are running with messaging and how frequent the ads are they running.
4) Install Pixel helper chrome extension
Install this to diagnose event firing on your website as well as to know what kind of event and are they using multiple pixels for better Custom audiences.
5) Use Audience Insights to Find the Potential customers Interest, Behaviour, Demographics(It is like Spoon Feeding). You can access the Audience insights.
Apart from this, most of the advertisers rely on cold audiences, and they end up losing $$$$$. That’s like praying in front of Ad Manager to provide you sales.
It would be best if you worked on your custom audiences and Dynamic Ads. Just consider yourself as a consumer, and you see an Ad on Fb/Insta; would you straight away purchase on the first go (Most of the People drop off from this point)? You need to map the entire journey of your ideal customer and retarget the ones who drop off from the Funnel to end up increasing your conversion rates.