Lease a Domain Name
- test the outcome first and then buy
- a small monthly fee
Select a Domain -> Choose from Our Shop
Rent a Domain -> Renting a domain name is similar to renting a storefront or office space. Premium domain names now command prices in the five, six and seven figures and are out of reach for many entrepreneurs who have great ideas but limited capital. Renting a domain name may seem unusual but the same laws apply to the rental of a domain name that do for the rental of an office or storefront
1) What prevents you from not renewing my lease and selling or renting the domain name to someone else for more money then I am paying?
A. Our reputation for one but we also have a clause in our lessee that prevent us from selling or renting the domain for a year after your lease expires.
2) Can I get an option to buy the domain name?
A. We rarely sell our domain name, we prefer to lease them at reasonable prices. But if you make a good offer, considering a premium and global domain, we can agree.
3) How long do your leases run?
A. Up to 10 years with 5, 3, 2 or 1-year option.
4) what is the average price of a domain name rental?
A. Domain rentals average is around $600 a year.
5) Who is responsible for renewing the domain name?
A. We are, all our domains are automatically renewed so they will never expire.
6) If I decide I no longer want to rent the domain can I get out of the lease?
A. Yes, you can cancel the lease at any time with a 60-day notice, we, on the other hand, do not have this option and will abide by the lease for as long as you want to rent the name.
7) If I sell my Internet business that uses one of your domain names does the lease go with it?
A. Yes, we will honour your current lease with the new owner and we can even negotiate a new lease if you like.
8) Rent a domain include the host for my site?
A. No. The domain will be configured to redirect to your web host address.