In this article, we will discuss Valuable Inventory- Under Construction Error. In case you missed our previous article, Scraped Content Error: How to fix it? Valuable Inventory- No Content Error: How to fix it? And Nonsensical Content Error: How to fix it?. There are many possible reasons as to why you get Valuable Inventory- Under Construction Error. This article will cover why we get Valuable Inventory- Under Construction Error and how we fix it. So, let’s get going!
Why do you get Valuable Inventory- Under Construction Error?
If your application for Google Adsense got rejected multiple times for VALUABLE INVENTORY: UNDER CONSTRUCTION ERROR, this article is just for you. This is not one of those significant issues, so don’t worry and do nothing. No special effort is needed to avoid this VALUABLE INVENTORY: UNDER CONSTRUCTION ERROR.
Newbies usually get this error from Google because they apply for Google Adsense immediately after creating a website. And that’s when Google puts you under this category of error.
You are continually making changes to your website after creating it, and that’s why Google thinks it is under construction. But worry not, as I have got you covered. Make sure you are thoroughly following the process I’m going to mention below and get your website approved by Google.
VALUABLE INVENTORY- UNDER CONSTRUCTION ERROR: Here’s how to fix it.
- I prefer not to edit the source code, change themes, edit pages, blogs, etc., before applying for Google Adsense. How To Protect Your WordPress Website- 17 Ways
- Wait for at least one week before you apply to Google Adsense after creating your Website. Also, don’t touch your website for the next couple of days. Don’t upload, edit, post anything on the website. Just logout and wait for Google to approve your application.
- Upload your sitemap to Google or Bing Search Console. There are some free WordPress plugins that you can use to create sitemaps. If you are using WordPress, you can use Rank Math or Site Kit plugin to configure your webmasters. “site:https://yoursitename.com.”
- Remember to index all your URLs before you apply for Adsense.
- Don’t make changes to your website until you get approval from Google Adsense.
- Abstain from creating tags and categories before and after you apply for your Google Adsense Approval.
- Also, avoid making any edits for at least 4 to 5 days. Always remember this as it is essential.
- Remember not to use free WordPress themes if you want to avoid VALUABLE INVENTORY: UNDER CONSTRUCTION ERROR. You can get access to 3000+ themes and plugins for just $10/mo from PluginTheme.Net – Unlimited WordPress Gpl Plugin Theme Download. All the premium themes and plugins will be 100% spam free. They are GPL Licensed; hence you can use them legally.
- Optimize your website.
Here is a list of plugins you should use in order to optimize your website.
- Rank Match SEO
- Elementor Pro
- Astra Theme Pro
- Imagify to optimize your website’s images (10 WordPress Image Optimization Plugins: Best Free & Paid Included)
- Site Kit by Google for Analytics and Search Console
- WP Rocket or Litespeed Cache
Here is a detailed guide that will help you with- WordPress Website Optimization for Google PageSpeed Insights
You can also read: MUST HAVE- Free WordPress Plugins for Business Websites
These are the rules to follow if you want to get Adsense approval and avoid VALUABLE INVENTORY: UNDER CONSTRUCTION ERROR. You can also go through our in-depth Google AdSense Guide. If you are facing any other policy violation, check this out. Google AdSense Policy Violation: Here’s how to fix it.